NuffNang

WeLcOMe tO eInZmIsZmeSSy cOrNer

You are not allowed to copy my photo, writing or ideas unless you asked me first. All content was my copyrights which only contain my thought that maybe changed and not permanent. Do enjoy reading my blog. Thank you for drop by~

Sabtu, 4 Jun 2011

Jang Keun Suk In Malaysia

~annehaeseyong~
who is him???
he is jang keun suk!!!
omo~
he got a killer smile i think...
the ticket concert that i have won i give it to my two beloved sisters...
they went there today!!!
4th June 2011...
it was a big day i think to all the fans of him
he is a actor, model also a singer~
the drama he starring that i already watch is...
You're is Beautiful, Mary Stayed Out All Night and Beethoven Virus
the film i already watch is.....
The Case of Itaewon Homicide
i like his characters....
he ways in approaching his fans...
i quite sad because did not get any merchandise....
my sister said i won a silver ticket....
i really hope get the merchandise as i can't go there to see him with my own eyes...
but it is only a hope...
my sister also envious with those bought the merchandise....
it quite expensive for ordinary people like us...
my sisters only a person whose working in government sector 
that doesn't fit the rich lifestyle people...
we cannot buy any things that we like in the manner of waste...
we are being taught to be wisely used money in term of saving for future...
hahaha....
never minds....
i will consider it....
no luck~huhu....
after all....i hope my both sister enjoy the concert very much...
cause it a gift from me....
maybe all of think it not a huge thing because
i get it from a contest without spend any money to got it....
whatever it is....
it already pass....
i'm happy for them...
because can see the international actor with their own eyes!!!
till meet again
luv yeah!

Tiada ulasan: