NuffNang

WeLcOMe tO eInZmIsZmeSSy cOrNer

You are not allowed to copy my photo, writing or ideas unless you asked me first. All content was my copyrights which only contain my thought that maybe changed and not permanent. Do enjoy reading my blog. Thank you for drop by~

Sabtu, 16 April 2011

I H.A.V.E A N.I.C.E W.A.L.K W.I.T.H T.H.E.M

today I so happy,,,
1st. finish already my video movie~

2nd. end of HBU114 exam~
and the most I love is

3rd. hang out with my bff!!!
location: around SIDEC...ngeee...
spend tyme about 2 hour....or more I think...
so sweet because we create a history....
yeah!
wanna know???
let's check it out!
what is this???
hahaha...this is a fried ice-cream dear~
never eat this until our first tyme today!!!
by around 7 o'clock,,,we buy it for a trial,,,
however we all very love it...
there are few type of flavor which is yam, sweetcorn, chocolate and vanilla...
I think it suppose have a strawberry flavor too...
here I wanna share some pictures me and my friends....
meen,,,em dapnye!!!
najmi-hohoho.....dap gak kan???
true.... yummy.... delicious!
next is me!!!
so excited when chew it melt into our mouth!!!
arghhhhhh........ wanna eat more.......
again and again!!!
looks like a dorayaki (japanese cake)

mine!!! it's yam... and yummy~


meen is wondering how these ice-cream doesn't melting when they fried it??
of course they just fried when the customer order it...
before that they will keep it into a cooler box...
it is true..... a cozy foods.......
if you never try it.....
let's try and you will never regret okies??
hehehe....until meet next tyme
(I love to babbling)

Tiada ulasan: